What Buyers Want
- Approximately 1.5 million used cars are sold yearly in the UK so buyers do have a huge choice. Most sales are generated via the internet and quite often an impulse buy. Listing your car on MYCARLOG will specifically reach car owners and showcase vehicles for sale.
- Buyers are interested in price so whilst it is important to price correctly if it’s the right car and presented well it will attract buyers as price can be negotiated. Listing on MYCARLOG will overcome the cost, normal size restrictions and word count of car adverts
- Buyers like to see a selection of good photographs so it is important to have views of both the exterior and interior to showcase the car. Listing on MYCARLOG will enable you to choose which photographs best show the sale car
- Buyers like to know the car has been well looked after, it may be a used car to the seller but it’s a new car to the buyer. Listing on MYCARLOG will enable a buyer to see the service history, MOT and Car Tax history and demonstrate a well-cared for car
- Buyers will probably want a test drive and to inspect the car thoroughly before handing over any money.Always ensure any buyer test driving the car is suitably insured – if not fully covered by their normal insurer they should obtain temporary car insurance for the test drive. Ask to see proof first
Never leave the buyer alone with the car keys.
Check the MOT status of a vehicle